Hello Friends, in this post we will check out an easy way of adding a facebook like box also known as Facebook Fan box into blogger. We have already shared a tutorial for the same but many people got difficulties because it required editing the blogger template. So we are sharing this iFrame code which does not require many efforts and is easy to use. Later in this article you will checkout the live demo and a tutorial to add this widget.
Recommended for you:
- Sticky Sliding notification bar.
- Social sharing buttons under post titles.
- All in one social networks widget.
How to add Facebook like box using Iframe:
- Login in to your Blogger account.
- Navigate to Layout section of your blogger dashboard.
- Copy and paste the following code into it:
<iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=http://www.facebook.com/unziptech&width=300&height=300&colorscheme=light&show_faces=true&border_color&stream=false&header=false&" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:300px; height:300px;"/></iframe>
- Now before saving, replace my facebook fan page URL highlighted in red with yours.
- Save the widget and click on View Blog to see this widget in action.
If you want to change the dimensions of this widget just change the heights and widths highlighted in green.
I hope you find this tutorial an easy one. If you still face difficulties you can comment here. I will be glad to help you. You can check out our blogger tips and tricks section for more blogger widgets.
If you like my work; you can show your regards by hitting Facebook like button, following us on Google+ or Twitter, stumbling our posts on stumble upon or giving us a link back via the links below. Stay tuned for more updates.
Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.URL: HTML link code: BB link code: